Shh....

Shh....
Don't say anything
let the silence speak.
Let me drown into your eyes
Let the moment be.
Let the wind blow through my hair
Let me hear your heart beat.
Let me close my eyes and feel you
Let the beauty of our love fly free.
Let me kiss you and make you mine
Let me hold you and close my mind.

Let the silence speak
Let our love not be bound by words.
Let the darkness of the night hide us from the world
Let the light of the moon illuminate whats our own.
Let this lifetime last till eternity
Let this magic stay forever.
Let me love you till my last breath
Let me thank you for being my saviour.

Comments

Anonymous said…
seems like you like the idea of drowning in the eyes...appeared before also in your last poem.

Let the silence speak..

reminds me of my favorite lines--Of the unknowable only silence talks. The mind can talk only of what it knows.

good one yet again..keep it up..
Unknown said…
u hv succeeded in creating a magical n a divine world of love...romance as never before!!
anyone who reads it wud long to feel d same one day!!
seems like u perfecting d art of instigating ppl to do wat u want dem to!!
d silence reveals d pure ,true n d majestic feelings of d gal 2wards her lover!!
u hv it all gal!!n u hv proven dat yet again!!
eresh said…
Well,i liked the whole concept,i.e.,the world of love that u'v created. The first few lines r beautiful and divine. The rest of the poem,i must say is also very gud but i suppose if u put more time into whatever u write, it would be even more assertive.
I dont know much about writing but whatever little knowledge i have,i can say the poem does have the ability to make u fall in love..

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK OR WHITE- TELL ME WHO YOU ARE

They Need Us...

Lost Soul